President Muhammadu Buhari has described the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), as a dot in a circle that has nowhere to go.
Buhari stated this on Thursday, during an interview with Arise TV.
According to the president, people from the South East have too much investment in Nigeria. He also threatened to send the Military and Police after them.
He said, “That IPOB is just like a dot in a circle. Even if they want to exit, they will have no access to anywhere.
“And the way they are spread all over the country, having businesses and property, I don’t think IPOB knows what they are talking about.
“In any case, we say we’ll talk to them in the language that they understand. We’ll organise the police and the military to pursue them.”
Buhari also claimed he has been assured by, “the elderly people” and “the youths” from the South-South region, that they have no intention of seceding.
He insisted that IPOB will not have “access to anywhere” even if they eventually secede from the country.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution