The federal government on Wednesday annouced new price increase on petrol to N151.56 from N143 per litre.
This was disclosed in a memorable signed by D. O Abalaka, Depot manager of Pipeline and Product Marketing Company (PPMC) on Wednesday, September 2nd.
The new price takes effect from September 2, 2020.
PPMC, a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), said the new product price adjustment has been effected on its payment platform.
“To this end, the price of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) is now one hundred and fifty-one naira, fifty-six kobo (N151.56k) per litre,” the statement read.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency