The Kaduna State commissioner for Internal Security and home affairs, Samuel Aruwan, has made it known that the state’s government has banned the transportation of livestock from the state and suspended the Kawo weekly market which usually hold on Tuesdays.
He said after numerous consultations and extensive security reviews, the Kaduna State Government has banned the transportation of livestock into and from the state, taking effect immediately from today 2nd of September 2021.
The Government of Kaduna State, reiterated that previous bans, such as felling/transporting of trees, selling of petrol in jerrycans in select LGAs is still in force.
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy