Officials of the Kaduna State Urban State Urban Planning Development Agency (KASUPDA) have demolished the building that was to host the maiden edition of the Kaduna sex party.
The building located at Sabon Tasha a suburb of Kaduna metropolis was demolished this afternoon December 31.
On Tuesday, December 30, the Kaduna State Police Command arrested the organizers of an event tagged “Kaduna Sex Party”. The event promoted on social media platforms was slated to hold last Sunday, December 27, 2020, at an undisclosed location in the state capital.
According to details on the invite, participants were expected to be completely nude at the party slated to start from 8:pm till daybreak. Some of the attractions included outdoor and indoor sex, public nude dares, games, food, movies. Read initial report here.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus