He described the death of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Tertiary Education, Hajia Sidikat Alaya and the Director of Procurement and Store, Office of the Head of Service, Chief Biodun Omirinde, has unfortunate incidences too much for the state to bear.
Dr. Yusuf, in a condolence message signed on Sunday in Ilorin noted that late Hajia Alaya waa an exceptional public servant who proved her worth as a diligent administrator since her days in the private sector.
He added that he received the news of the death of the two senior officers with great shock, sadness and surprise stressing that both deceased have paid their dues by serving the state to the pinnacle of their career meritoriously.
The KAM Holding boss however disclosed that Kwarans will not forget the contributions of the duo of late Hajia Alaya and Chief Omirinde respectively in a hurry for the exemplary and quality services which they rendered to the state and humanity at large during their lifetimes.
Yusuf therefore condoled Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, widows and children of the deceased, friends and sympathisers over the great loss adding that, “My heart and prayers are with you at this period and always.”
He prayed God to comfort the families they left behind and continue to be pleased with their souls.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council