He described the death of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Tertiary Education, Hajia Sidikat Alaya and the Director of Procurement and Store, Office of the Head of Service, Chief Biodun Omirinde, has unfortunate incidences too much for the state to bear.
Dr. Yusuf, in a condolence message signed on Sunday in Ilorin noted that late Hajia Alaya waa an exceptional public servant who proved her worth as a diligent administrator since her days in the private sector.
He added that he received the news of the death of the two senior officers with great shock, sadness and surprise stressing that both deceased have paid their dues by serving the state to the pinnacle of their career meritoriously.
The KAM Holding boss however disclosed that Kwarans will not forget the contributions of the duo of late Hajia Alaya and Chief Omirinde respectively in a hurry for the exemplary and quality services which they rendered to the state and humanity at large during their lifetimes.
Yusuf therefore condoled Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, widows and children of the deceased, friends and sympathisers over the great loss adding that, “My heart and prayers are with you at this period and always.”
He prayed God to comfort the families they left behind and continue to be pleased with their souls.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes