The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has sent his condolences to the Gombe State Traditional Rulers Council over the death of the Emir of Funakaye, Alhaji Mu’azu Muhammad Kwairanga, who died at the early hours of Sunday.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also commiserated with the Emir of Gombe, Alhaji Abubakar Shehu Abubakar, over the sudden demise of Emir Kwairanga who was also a descendant of late Modibbo Bubayero, the founder of Gombe Emirate.
The Emir, in a condolence message issued by his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, made references to the aged-long relationship that exist between Ilorin Emirate and Gombe Emirate Councils respectively till date.
The monarch however expressed the deep sympathy of all the members of Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council to the government and people of Gombe State especially the Traditional Rulers Council over the demise of Emir Mu’azu Muhammad Kwairanga.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also condoled with the widow, children, families both immediate and extended, Funakaye Emirate Council as well as sympathisers over the great loss of the monarch.
He therefore prayed Allah to forgive the shortcomings of the deceased, accept his good deeds and admit him into al-janatul firdaos.
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes
- FG approves trade union for Bolt, Uber Drivers
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC