KAM Holding CEO, Kamoru Yusuf excited as Dangote Refinery ready for commissioning today
Congratulations To A Worthy Global Ambassador
The entire Board, Management and Staff of KAM Holding Limited heartily congratulate the Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote GCON , on the official commissioning of Dangote Refinery on Monday 22nd May 2023.
You have by this huge investment made another historic milestone in the annal of the dear nation. You’re a worthy ambassador of Africa and global citizen of all seasons.
Your outstanding contributions to the growth and development of the nation’s economy have lifted millions of Nigerians out of poverty, created more windows for business opportunities for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises as well as improvement of government’s Internally Generated Revenue (IGR).
We are proud to be associated with you. You’re indeed a worthy mentor and exemplary role model. Wishing you all the best in the meritorious service to our dear nation, continent and global community.
Dr. Kamoru Yusuf MON, FCSN, FNMS, FNMGS
Group Managing Director/CEO
KAM Holding Limited.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate