Alhaji (Dr.) Kamoru Yusuf, the Group Managing Director and CEO of KAM STEEL Integrated Company has expressed shock over the death of Oludofian, Oba Zubairu Abgoola Oyesoro, praying Almighty God uphold the family of the deceased.
This was contained in his condolence letter Friday, where Yusuf tendered heartfelt sympathy noting the death of the monarch is a great loss not only to the community or Kwara State but to the whole nation.
The letter reads in part:
It is with most devastating of shock we receive news of passing of Oba Zubairu Abgoola Oyesoro, the Oludofian, who passed on Friday, 18th June 2021.
Without doubt, it is a sorrowful and trail-some moment for the immediate family, the community, and a great loss to the traditional council of Obas in Kwara State in general and the country in particular.
The late Kabiyesi showed love to all of us and to those living in his domain irrespective of their tribe, race and religion inclination. He was a pious Religious Leader who has the interest of his people at heart above and every other thing.
On behave of the entire member of staff and management of KAM Holding, please accept our sincere sympathy and condolence over the passing of his Royal Majesty. We encourage you to take solace and refuge in Allah who is the custodian of life.
During this difficult time, we pray to Almighty Allah to grant you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss and truly confirm you.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the immediate family of Kabiyesi, Members of Oba-in-Council and the entire Idofian Community.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate