The leadership of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, (ASUU) of the Kebbi state University of science and technology, Aliero, on Friday announced the resumption of its indefinite industrial strike by its members.
ROYAL NEWS reports that ASUU KSUSTA branch had joined the nationwide indefinite strike action in line with the directive of the National working committee of the union.
In a statement signed by the chairperson of the union, Dr. Ibrahim Wawata, said: “KSUSTA branch had resumed its total comprehensive and Indefinite Strike action declared by ASUU National Executive Council (NEC) at Federal University of Technology Akure on 4th Nov, 2018.
”This is to press for the implementation of the ASUU-FGN 2009 agreement, 2013 MoU and 2017 MoA. All Academic activities are hereby suspended on KSUSTA Campus.Together we bargain divided we beg.
“No lectures, No Examination, No Supervision of Examination, Project and thesis, No attendance of any Statutory meetings; Council,Senate, Faculty/Department Board”, Wawata added.
- EFCC takes over Uzor Kalu’s properties after conviction
- SAD…. Mimiko looses 88yr-old mother
- (SEE FULL DETAILS) Kwara commissioners and their portfolios
- BREAKING… Party loyalists storm Ilorin as Gov. Abdulrazaq swears-in 16 commissioners, 4 SAs, others
- 100 Ekiti women benefit from NITDA ICT training
- UNILORIN don reveals how theatre art can contribute to national devt.
- Man grusomely murdered in Ilorin by unknown assailants (PHOTOS)
- Sowore: Senate probes alleged court invasion by DSS operatives
- 2020: Senate considers N232.8bn budget for FCT
- Senate moves to end discrimination against women Police