Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh, has celebrated the late Ibidun Ituah-Ighodalo, in a very special way.
Yesterday, 14th June, 2021, marked the first year remembrance of the late beauty Queen, and Tonto Dikeh admitted she got to know Ibidun at her death.
However, her life’s mission inspired her to give 7 women IVF treatment to celebrate her legacy.
Ibidun Ajayi-Ighodalo, before her death, had a foundation that created awareness on issues about infertility and also financially helped couples who wanted the IVF method.
She shared the video and wrote ;
I only knew you at/in your death, i wondered why everyone seemed so sad n mourned you publicly…
My first thought WHO IS SHE, I did the girly thing..slide into your page,watched your beautiful life.
Took a stroll to your DM and i fell in love with you..IMMEDIATELY 😔😔
You tired to reach out as a support and pillar IN MY TRYING TIMES..
YOU WERE 1 OF THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO HELP ME AND YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW ME..
IN YOUR HONOR LAST YEAR I GAVE 7 WOMEN IVF TREATMENT TO CELEBRATE YOU IN PRIVATE.
Am grateful for the love you wanted to give me….
KEEP RESTING IN PEACE MA’AM
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion