Keshia Knight Pulliam and actor Brad James are engaged.
The couple have been dating for the past year after they met on the set of the movie Pride and Prejudice: Atlanta, People reports.
James popped the question in early December, but they kept it private until they simultaneously posted the announcement on their Instagram pages on Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020.
“I said Yes!!,” Pulliam wrote on Instagram, adding, “I LOVE YOU @mrbradjames !!!! This is my favorite photo from our magical engagement dinner. My desire is a lifetime and beyond filled with love & family. My heart is so filled with joy!! So excited to continue to choose each other & our family every day.”
James, a star on Tyler Perry’s For Better or Worse, posted the same photo and wrote: Boats and ships are safe in harbor, but that’s not why they’re built… Hitting the waters wit my @keshiaknightpulliam #engaged.”
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus