Keshia Knight Pulliam and actor Brad James are engaged.
The couple have been dating for the past year after they met on the set of the movie Pride and Prejudice: Atlanta, People reports.
James popped the question in early December, but they kept it private until they simultaneously posted the announcement on their Instagram pages on Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2020.
“I said Yes!!,” Pulliam wrote on Instagram, adding, “I LOVE YOU @mrbradjames !!!! This is my favorite photo from our magical engagement dinner. My desire is a lifetime and beyond filled with love & family. My heart is so filled with joy!! So excited to continue to choose each other & our family every day.”
James, a star on Tyler Perry’s For Better or Worse, posted the same photo and wrote: Boats and ships are safe in harbor, but that’s not why they’re built… Hitting the waters wit my @keshiaknightpulliam #engaged.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA