Kim Kardashian has reportedly filed to be declared legally single, hours after Kanye pleaded for their divorce to be called off.
TMZ reported that the reality show star filed the application on Friday December 11 and if signed off by a judge, will make her officially single. She’s essentially asking the judge to separate issues of child custody and property from marital status. Kim is also asking that her maiden name be restored, removing “West” as her last name.
Kim’s lawyer is said to be Laura Wasser, an attorney who has also frequently filed same application for celebrity clients, including Dr. Dre and Kelly Clarkson.
Earlier this year, the SKIMS founder filed for divorce from the rapper following a year of tumultuous ups and downs.
Despite deciding to end their marriage, Kanye, 44, has continued to beg publicly to his ex that they get back together. Hours before Kim made her court move today, her former husband begged her to get back together with him while performing on stage in Los Angeles.
The Grammy winner was singing Runaway from his 2010 album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy during a performance with Drake for the Free Larry Hoover benefit show.
Ye repeatedly rapped: “I need you to run right back to me” before adding: “More specifically, Kimberly.” It sent the crowd wild as they screamed with excitement.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan