Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara has appointed Mr Moshood Alaka, as a Senior Special Assistant, Interparty Affairs.
Alaka’s appointment, in a statement by Alhaji Abdulrahman Babatunde, the Permanent Secretary, General Services, takes effect from Jan. 6.
According to Babatunde, this appointment is based on the excellent report of your loyalty, steadfastness and favourable disposition to the course of this administration.
“It is my expectation that you will bring all these sterling qualities to bear on your assignment in a way that this administration’s desire to take Kwara State to a greater height will be realised.
“Furthermore, the appointment is a public trust. Therefore, it is hoped that you will justify the confidence reposed in you in the discharge of your responsibilities.
“In addition to the aforementioned, you should also make sure that you are guided by the rules and regulations of your new office and strictly adhere to the extant laws of the Office.
“While congratulating you on your new appointment, you are kindly requested to indicate your acceptance of this appointment in writing to this office within 48 hours of receipt of this letter,” he said.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants