AbdulRazaq, in a statement on Wednesday in Ilorin appealed to both communities to exercise restraint and caution their people against provocative actions.
He said that this was necessary to maintain the peace.
The governor on March 4 imposed a 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. curfew on Offa and Erin Ile, following renewed hostilities between the communities.
He, however, commended security agencies for maintaining peace in the area.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline