The Chairman/CEO of Bioraj Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacist Rahman Bioku has emerged as the new Chairman of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN) Kwara/Kogi Chapter.
He succeeds Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, after a two-term successful tenure in office.
He was unanimously elected at the private session of the ongoing 6th Annual General Meeting of if the the association held in Ilorin on Thursday.
Other members of the new executives are; Mr. Abdulrahim Bello (Vice Chairman), Alhaji Murtala Olaiya (Honourable Treasurer), Alhaji A. K. Alanamu (Ex-Officio), Alhaji Akeem Ayinla (Member), Mr. Krumar Parveen (Member), Mr. Philip Bolaji (Member) and Mr. Gbenga Adeola.
The new chairman promised to drive the association to an enviable level adding that he would ensure that he makes all members proud.
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison