The Kwara State Council of Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) has rejoiced with the brethren in Christendom on the successful celebration of this year’s Christmas.
The Chairman and Secretary of the state council of NUJ, Abdullateef ‘Lanre Ahmed and Omotayo Ayanda, in a statement jointly issued in Ilorin, admonished the Christian faithful to imbibe the quality attributes of Jesus Christ, which include tolerance, perseverance and absolute piety.
The NUJ commended christian community for their peaceful disposition and commitment to the development of the state and the nation as a whole.
It also congratulated Christian members for being part of this year’s celebration of Christmas and assured them of better days ahead in the affairs of the council.
The NUJ, however, urged investors in the media industry including public and private sectors to prioritize adequate remuneration as well as welfare and well being of practitioners in the industry.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28