The Kwara State Council of Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) has rejoiced with the brethren in Christendom on the successful celebration of this year’s Christmas.
The Chairman and Secretary of the state council of NUJ, Abdullateef ‘Lanre Ahmed and Omotayo Ayanda, in a statement jointly issued in Ilorin, admonished the Christian faithful to imbibe the quality attributes of Jesus Christ, which include tolerance, perseverance and absolute piety.
The NUJ commended christian community for their peaceful disposition and commitment to the development of the state and the nation as a whole.
It also congratulated Christian members for being part of this year’s celebration of Christmas and assured them of better days ahead in the affairs of the council.
The NUJ, however, urged investors in the media industry including public and private sectors to prioritize adequate remuneration as well as welfare and well being of practitioners in the industry.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material