The paramount ruler of Gindri, in Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau, Mr. Charles Mato, has kidnapped.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the monarch was kidnapped on Sunday.
Maj. Ishaku Takwa, Media Officer of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH), the military task force maintaining peace in the state, confirmed the abduction.
He told newsmen on Sunday in Jos that Mato was kidnapped from his residence at Gindiri.
He said troops of the task force had been mobilised to the area to conduct search and rescue.
“Troops of OPSH at Gyambus in Mangu have been mobilised to the area. They are on the trail of the kidnappers,’’ Takwa said.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin