Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has commiserated with the state police spokesman Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi on the passing of his father, Pa David Babatunde Ajayi.
The father of the state police spokesman died at the age of 84 in Ise Akoko, Akoko North East Local Government Area of Ondo South, according to a condolence issued by the Governor’s spokesperson, Rafiu Ajakaye, on Saturday.
“We send our condolences to the Kwara State Police Public Relations Officer Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi and his family on this sad incident. We are comforted by the quality of the family he left behind and the fact that Pa Ajayi was a great community leader known for his good nature,” the Governor said in a statement late Saturday.
“We pray the Almighty God to repose the soul of Papa Ajayi and look after his great family.”
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin