The Kwara Government says 36 more people have tested positive for Coronavirus, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 1,415.
The Chief Press Secretary to the governor and Spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, made this known in a statement he issued on Thursday.
According to the statement, this brings the total number of confirmed cases to 1,415 with 1,179 patients’ discharged and 32 deaths recorded in the state.
“As at 9:20 a. m. on Wednesday, the number of active cases was 204, while 1,179 had so far been discharged and 32 deaths recorded.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud