By Oni Qoyyum
The Speaker of Kwara State House of Assembly, Dr. Ali Ahmad has felicitated with the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim SuluGambari as he marked his 21st year anniversary on the throne.
In a congratulatory message issued by his Special Assistant on Media, Shuaib Abdulkadir on Friday, Ahmad described the feat as a rare privilege from Allah.
The Speaker described the Chairman of Kwara State Traditional Council of Chiefs as a quintessential monarch, who he said has been a perfect example for other royal fathers in the state to emulate.
He noted that since emergence of Alhaji Sulu-Gambari as the 11th Emir of the Ancient City, Ilorin has continued to witness tremendous development and growth in all ramifications, adding that his legacies would forever be felt.
Ahmad said the monarch as a respected retired judge has always brought to bear his wealth of experience in resolving issues amicably, stressing that the Emir’s priority is for peace to reign absolute not only in the Emirate, Kwara but Nigeria as a whole.
The Speaker prayed Allah in His infinite mercy to further provide the monarch with long life, sound health and more wisdom to enable him further propel Ilorin to the greater height.
He however called on indigenes and residents of the ancient city to always demonstrate their unalloyed support and maximum cooperation to the traditional ruler as he continued to discharge his responsibilities.
Also, the Speaker on behalf of Kwara State House of Assembly members and staff felicitated with the Emir and prayed Allah to guide and guard him on the throne.
Facebook Comments Box
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed