The Acting Vice-Chancellor of Kwara State University, Malete, Professor Shaykh-Luqman Jimoh, has on behalf of the Management, Staff and Students of the University, congratulated the newly appointed Commissioner of Tertiary Education in the state, Mrs Mary Arinde.
Professor Jimoh described Mrs Arinde as a committed Kwaran who is passionate about achieving set goals, stating that her being assigned to the Tertiary Education Ministry is an excellent move by the state governor.
The University don added that Mrs Arinde has an exemplary track record of excellent service delivery, which confirmed her recent appointment as being in recognition of experience, commitment, and track record.
He recalled that Mrs Arinde served on the last Governing Council of the institution where she added immense value to the work of the council and that of the University.
Professor Jimoh wished the new Commissioner a worthy tenure in office, charging her to continue to bring her wealth of experience and commitment to bear in her new position.
Mrs Mary Arinde was recently sworn into office alongside other commissioners appointed by the Kwara State Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin