The newly appointed Commissioner for Business, Innovation and Technology in Kwara State, Hon. Damilola Yusuf has implored Staff of the Ministry to rededicate themselves to their official duty.
This, according to her, would further ensure the realization of the targeted policies and programmes of the state government at transforming the state into an international business hub.
The Commissioner who made the appeal during her maiden meeting with the management and staff of the Ministry, also admonished them to be proactive and innovative to attract potential Investors to the state.
She assured the workers of running an open door policy, advising anyone with innovative ideas of moving the Ministry forward to feel free to contact her.
Earlier in her remarks, the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, Mrs. Mary Kemi Adeosun had applauded the State Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for his exemplary leadership style in running the affairs of the state.
Adeosun assured the Commissioner of the total support and commitment of the staff .
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin