Lagos council Chairman, Olufunmi Olatunji is dead
The Chairman of Eti-Osa East Local Council Development Area in Lagos State, Hon. Olufunmi Rafiu Olatunji is dead.
It was gathered that the council boss died on Monday night after battling with health challenges.
His media team, while confirming the unfortunate demise on Facebook, revealed that he would be buried today according to Islamic rites at his residence in Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos State.
“With sorrow in our heart but in total submission to the will of Almighty Allah (S. W. T), we announce the passing, after a long battle with illness, our dear father, brother, friend, confidant, role model, Nation-builder, Hon. Olufunmi Rafiu Olatunji.
“He was until late night of Monday 21st June, 2021 the Executive Chairman of Eti-Osa East Local Council Development Area, Eti-Osa Local Government.
“He will be buried in accordance to Islamic rite by 9 am prompt at his residence in Sangotedo,” he said.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti