He enjoined all contractors and other professionals on-site at its various housing schemes to comply strictly with the recently released COVID-19 Guidelines on Construction Sites in Lagos State.
Also, the Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Mr. Wasiu Akewusola, said all scheme officers have been directed to henceforth be at alert that no ongoing project has more than 15 workers per construction activity.
“All contractors have also been mandated to make adequate provisions for washing of hands and alcohol-based sanitizers for their work gangs. Social distancing of not less than five feet including compulsory use of facemasks should be adhered to by all workers on the sites”, he added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)