The Edo state Governor who also disclosed that the money the country has borrowed will be in excess of 15 to 16 trillion by the end of 2021, expressed fear of Nigeria experiencing hyperinflation like Argentina.
According to Obaseki, Nigeria is like a country borrowing and borrowing without any means to pay back because oil is no longer bringing in much revenue like before. He added that no one is talking about that because everyone’s attention is on 2023 general election.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor