The police had earlier this week disclosed that the remains of the late rapper’s body would be exhumed for investigation if needed.
In a new development on Thursday, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, revealed that the body of the ‘peace’ hitmaker has finally been exhumed.
He also stated that an autopsy on the body will commence soon to ensure that the circumstances surrounding the death of the rapper, who passed away on September 12 at the age of 27, are revealed.
The update, which was posted on the X (formerly Twitter) account of the Lagos PPRO, reads, “Exhumation completed. Autopsy to commence. #JusticeForMohad #Justice4Mohbad.”
Since the death was confirmed, Nigerians have continued to express their dissatisfaction over the alleged bullying he was subjected to while alive, with many protesting and calling for justice over his tragic death.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban