The remains of the late Ambasador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Nigeria, Adnan Mahmoud Bostaj, is expected to arrive Jeddah, Saudi Arabia by 10pm tonight (Wednesday).
He may be laid for funeral prayer at the Masjid -Al -Haram on Thursday shorlty after the early morning (Subhi) prayer in Makkah.
A staff of the embassy told ROYAL NEWS that the government of Saudi Arabia on Tuesday immediately deployed an airplane from the Kingdom to pick the corpse for burial in his country home.
It would be recalled that Ambassador Adnan who has completed his tenure as Saudi Arabia’s envoy to Nigeria was only preparing for his final depature and handing over processes.
He died in the early hours of Tuesday, February 4, 2020 in his sleep.
- Ex-Gov. Ahmed to be charge to court soon– EFCC
- Oyo Govt Reopens Industrial Facility Sealed Over Pollution
- Customs deploys new Area Controller to Kwara
- Senate probes cement, other building materials’ prices increase
- Kwara students applaud AbdulRazaq for pro-masses programmes
- Senate rejects planned electricity tariff hike, probes N2trn subsidy requirements
- CBN’s Monetary Policy C’ttee nominees proffer solutions to FX, food crisis
- Senate confirms NHIA, NPC, NAHCON nominees
- Abuja lawyer, Maxwell Opara drags Tinubu to Court over alleged lopsided appointments
- Kwara AGILE to Secure Future of Children – KWSG