The remains of the late Ambasador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Nigeria, Adnan Mahmoud Bostaj, is expected to arrive Jeddah, Saudi Arabia by 10pm tonight (Wednesday).
He may be laid for funeral prayer at the Masjid -Al -Haram on Thursday shorlty after the early morning (Subhi) prayer in Makkah.
A staff of the embassy told ROYAL NEWS that the government of Saudi Arabia on Tuesday immediately deployed an airplane from the Kingdom to pick the corpse for burial in his country home.
It would be recalled that Ambassador Adnan who has completed his tenure as Saudi Arabia’s envoy to Nigeria was only preparing for his final depature and handing over processes.
He died in the early hours of Tuesday, February 4, 2020 in his sleep.
- American journalist collapses, dies at Qatar World Cup
- ICPC: D’banj breaks silence after release
- Tinubu better than Peter Obi, but he’s a drug lord– Reno
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele