Rep. Alphonsus Komsol (APC, Shendam/Quan Pan/Mikang Federal Constituency of Plateau), says the All Progressives Congress (APC) will be stronger after the party’s membership registration and re-validation exercise.
Komsol stated this shortly after re-validating his membership of the party alongside his wife at Kwap Kuwa polling unit, Pangshom Ward in Shendam Local Government Area.
He said that the exercise would enable old members to renew their membership and commitment to the party while new ones were expected to join the fold.
“The APC has done enough to attract new members to the party and has performed creditably in education, health and infrastructure, among other sectors.
“This exercise has made me and other registered members bonafide members of the party who can vote and be voted for,” he said.
The lawmaker described the exercise as smooth and seamless, appealing to stakeholders and party officials to conduct it with sincerity.
“They should also conduct it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by the party’s national leadership.
Chief Latep Dabang, Plateau APC Chairman, said the party had received lots of defectors from 2014 and needed to revalidate its membership status.
“We have commenced the training of officials to conduct the exercise across the state,” Dabang said. (NAN)
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note