Legislative aides, on Tuesday, welcomed lawmakers of the upper and lower legislative Chambers with protest over non payment of allowances.
The aides earlier positioned themselves and blocked the Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila whom they said has been feigning ignorance of their demands since 2019.
Having done with the Speaker, protesters made deft moves to get the attention of the Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan.
They are yet to be attended to as of the time of this report.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo