Legislative aides, on Tuesday, welcomed lawmakers of the upper and lower legislative Chambers with protest over non payment of allowances.
The aides earlier positioned themselves and blocked the Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila whom they said has been feigning ignorance of their demands since 2019.
Having done with the Speaker, protesters made deft moves to get the attention of the Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan.
They are yet to be attended to as of the time of this report.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC