The Founder of Threshold of Hope Foundation, Dr. Maryam Bolanle Yusuf, has appealed to Nigerians to embrace peace and harmonious working relationship in order to restore the lost glories of the nation.
She stated this on Sunday at the 11th Carol of the Steel organized by KAM Industries Nigeria Limited stressing that, “It is only in an atmosphere of peace and harmony that Nigeria can be great again and forever.”
Dr. Bolanle Yusuf who is also the Vice Chairman of KAM Holdings Groups further lamented that insecurity has been the cankerworm posing serious threat on the peace and unity of the nation.
According to her, “Insecurity is also bedeviling the economic growth of our people thereby reflecting negatively on our peaceful coexistence. While mutual love and respect for one another should be sacrosanct, it is only in an atmosphere of peace and unity that the growth a d development which we all desire can be manifested.
“The Lord has mandated it on us to preach peace at all times and shun all acts capable of causing violent and disunity amongst us. Let the killings of innocent lives stop, let kidnap and armed robbery attacks stop, let hooliganism and thuggery stop, let backbiting and hatred stop and let us always glorify the praises of the Mighty God, everlasting father, Prince of Peace from now on, so as to restore all our lost glories, honours and values and make Nigeria great again and forever.
“Let us use this Christmas season not only to feast but to also have a deep reflection on our lives and imbibe the lessons of love and sharing with one another as encapsulated in the Holy Bible.”
She however maintained that, “Let both the old and young, rich and poor, persons of all races, tribes and traditions among others be informed about the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty father, Prince of Peace is capable of delivering us from the calamities affecting our nationhood.
“Fervent prayers, good deeds, patriotism, honesty and moral conducts are recipes that can take us all to the land of honour and glory.”
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways
- Atiku decries $100bn annual foreign school fees by wealthy Nigerians
- Senate passes 2020 budget,raises estimates to N10.594trn
- Kano Assembly finally passes bill of new emirates creation into law
- SAD…Obasanjo’s Ex-Special Adviser on women affairs dies at 73