A statement issued on Monday, in Ibadan, by Mr Moses Alao, the Special Assistant (Print) to the governor made this known.
Makinde described the sudden demise of Ajiboye as a painful loss, saying he was a vivacious and easy going man, “always full of life and ever so ready to advance the cause of the Fresh FM Stations”.
He prayed God to grant the chairman of the Fresh FM Stations, Dr Yinka Ayefele, the Ajiboye family and the management of the FM stations the fortitude to bear the loss.
The governor equally prayed for the repose of the soul of the renowned media and entertainment chief.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate