Bandits have abducted the Commissioner for Information in Niger State, Mohammed Sani Idris.
Chief Press Secretary to the State Governor, Mary Noel-Berje, who confirmed the incident said the Commissioner was kidnapped by bandits in the early hours of Monday, August 9, from his home at Baban tunga village in Tafa local government of the State.
“Security agencies are however, already trailing the bandits with a view to apprehending them,” the CPS added.
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*
- Meet Prince Fahad Okechukwu Emetumah, a Lawyer turned Musician
- Only security can guarantee peace, economic growth –Minister
- UNSCR 2250: FG, groups seek support for lasting peace among youths
- FG, Foreign Football Agents, Others Partner Obasa Cup
- Senators donate N1m each to victims of Kaduna drone misfire
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector