The Chairman of the Manufacturing Association of Nigeria, Kwara/Kogi zone, Dr. Kamorudeen Yusuf, has advised Nigerians to be keen in the nation’s economic recovery process by patronizing locally made products describing it as capable of stimulating the economy towards positive directions.
The Chairman who is also the Chief Executive Officer of KAM Industries Limited in a statement issued in Ilorin on Friday expressed confidence that Nigeria will soon overcome the current economic challenges stressing that “diversification of the nation’s economy remain the only solution”.
He further identified agriculture, steel and entrepreneurial skills among others as genuine alternatives towards boosting the nation’s economy in the face global fall in the price of petroleum products adding that government at all levels should always complement the efforts of industrialists.
Dr. Yusuf however expressed hope that “If power supply and roads are fixed, Nigeria’s economy will geometrically bounce back and it will also have positive effects on the prices of commodity. We are living in a world of global change and all hands must be on deck towards ensuring that the desire change is effective everywhere.”
He also stressed that “World powers of today have their past too. Patronizing indigenous product will add more purchasing values to our currency and our teeming youths will get more jobs and markets will also be busy at all times. and more so, it will save us huge foreign exchange.
“In addition, this act will no doubt portray the independent nation that we claim to be. Although, we cannot produce all that we need in Nigeria but you will agree will me that Nigerian Manufacturers are wonderful, despite all odds, they still resisted all the challenges in a bid to contributing their quotas to the nation.”
He therefore assured that the association under his watch will continue to ensure standards and safety in the manufacturing industries for the growth and development of the nation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide