Man seeks support for medical expenses
The above named was brought to our facility about five days ago with abdominal distension and severe body pain.
Physical examination and pelvic scan revealed typhoid perforation which require immediate surgery.
Medical expenses and cost of surgical operation incurred is N250.000 (two hundred and fifty thousand naira only)
He is still on admission currently receiving treatment.
Bank Account details:
Mohammed A. Ibrahim
—From Temitope Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje