A man, Mr Augustine Nwokedi, his wife and four children have died in Ozubulu, Anambra State. The bodies of the deceased were said to have been discovered in their apartment by neighbours.
A source said the death happened on 4th October, after the family had their dinner and went to bed, but were discovered dead the next morning.
Though the source said the family were suspected to have died of food poisoning, this has not been confirmed.
The deceased children, three boys and a girl were between the ages of three and 12 years old.
While the man was aged 41 years old, his wife, Mrs Josephine Nwokedi, was aged 39 at the time of their death.
Meanwhile, the deceased family have been slated for burial on November 29.
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC