Sunday Adeyemo, a.k.a Sunday Igboho, a Yoruba nation agitator, has assured his followers that the push for the actualization of Oodua Republic was still on course, stressing that he has not abandoned the agitation.
Igboho, who disclosed that he would return to Nigeria soon, stressed that the time for Yoruba nation has come.
The self-acclaimed freedom fighter fled Nigeria about 15 months ago to Cotonou, Benin Republic, following an invasion on his residence by the Department of States Services, DSS.
However, the freedom fighter vowed to ensure the actualization of Yoruba nation.
Igboho gave the assurance at the annual posthumous birthday of Bishop Ajayi Crowther in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Speaking via zoom platform, Igboho said: “I thank you all for your support since the inception of this just cause, and by God’s grace, the Fulani’s herdsmen activities against our people will end in our land. The Yoruba nation will soon be achieved and it will be better than all the nations in the world.
“My message to Yoruba people worldwide, who are passionate about the country of their own is not to lose hope. I am more than convinced that we are on our way to freedom. Our agitation is an idea whose time has come. I will come back to Yorubaland soon.”
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt