Barcelona have completed the signing of Eric Garcia on a free transfer from Manchester City, the club announced on Tuesday.
The 20-year-old has signed a contract until 2026.
His buyout clause has been fixed at €400 million, with an official presentation planned for later in the day.
Garcia joined hours after former City teammate Sergio Aguero made the same move.
He first joined Barcelona’s La Masia academy in 2008 and came through the club’s youth system.
However, he left for City in 2017, where he made 35 appearances for the first team under Pep Guardiola.
Garcia only played 12 games this season, after informing City last summer that he will not renew his contract.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death