Barcelona have completed the signing of Eric Garcia on a free transfer from Manchester City, the club announced on Tuesday.
The 20-year-old has signed a contract until 2026.
His buyout clause has been fixed at €400 million, with an official presentation planned for later in the day.
Garcia joined hours after former City teammate Sergio Aguero made the same move.
He first joined Barcelona’s La Masia academy in 2008 and came through the club’s youth system.
However, he left for City in 2017, where he made 35 appearances for the first team under Pep Guardiola.
Garcia only played 12 games this season, after informing City last summer that he will not renew his contract.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo