A Nigerian man, Najeeb Magaji, who claims his brother is among the students abducted by bandits at the Government Science Secondary School in Kankara local government in Katsina state over the weekend, has prayed that President Buhari remains in office till eternity.
Najeeb made the prayer this morning after he was reminded of his diehard support of the Buhari administration hours after he came online to disclose that his brother is among the abducted students and called on Nigerians to help pray for their rescue.
Nigerians dug up his old tweets where he showed support for President Buhari and his administration.
Unperturbed by the jabs thrown at him over his support for President Buhari, Najeeb pointed out that he’s never seen a leader that has integrity like President Buhari.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue