A medical doctor took to Twitter to share photos of an apartment he checked out in Ibadan.
He explained that the apartment located in Bodija was advertised as one with “modern facilities”.
However, on getting there, he found the shower to be placed too low such that only a really short person can use it.
He added that the basic rent for the house is 700K Naira.
Below are some Twitter reactions.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28