Winifred Ugochinyere Hyacinth, a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine, College of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK, bagged multiple awards at the induction ceremony of medical graduates into the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Dr. Winifred won 12 out of the 14 awards including the award for best student in 2nd, 3rd,4th and 5th MBBS. She also emerged the overall best graduating student.
Other awards include Prof. Emele prize for best student in Pathology, Prof. Joseph Ikechebelu prize for best student in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr. Dozie Ikedife medal for the overall best student, Dr. Echee Adinma prize for best student in Community Medicine, and best female student, Prof. Emejulu prize for the best student in Surgery, among others.
An elated Winifred took to Twitter on Monday, January 18, to share how she made her mother proud with the feat.
“Made my momma so proud she cried Mission accomplished” she wrote.
Congrats to her!
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28