A Nigerian father based in the US with his family has revealed his 6-year-old son beat cancer twice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In celebration of his birthday, the proud father gifted his brave son the new Sony PlayStation 5.
Taking to Twitter to share photos of himself handing the video game to his son, he wrote: “This how you do it when you beat CANCER 2x & turn 6 in a PANDEMIC. Happy birthday son.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material