A Nigerian father based in the US with his family has revealed his 6-year-old son beat cancer twice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In celebration of his birthday, the proud father gifted his brave son the new Sony PlayStation 5.
Taking to Twitter to share photos of himself handing the video game to his son, he wrote: “This how you do it when you beat CANCER 2x & turn 6 in a PANDEMIC. Happy birthday son.”
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28