Mike Ezuruonye is not satisfied with Kunle Afolayan’s apology to him and he took to Twitter and Instagram to make this known.
The actor called out filmmaker Kunle Afolayan over the weekend after the latter shared a screenshot of a message from an Instagram user claiming Mike duped her.
Mike hit back, stating it’s clear fraudsters have been creating fake accounts with his name and asked why Kunle shared the accusation online instead of reaching out to him privately.
Kunle Afolayan reacted by releasing a lengthy statement apologizing, explaining why he shared the screenshot publicly, and also denying Ezuruonye’s accusation that he’s tribalistic.
Well, Mike doesn’t think Kunle’s apology is good enough and he shared a post explaining what constitutes a “sincere apology”.
A sincere Apology has Three Parts
It’s my fault
What can we do to make this work
NOT an EPISTLE with Very UNDERLINED PRIDE
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note