“My amazing support system” – Olamide’s fiancée, Adebukunmi celebrates him on his birthday today
YBNL boss, Olamide Adedeji clocks 32 today, March 15th and his fiancee, Adebukunmi has taken to social media to shower praises on him.
The mother of two took to her Instagram page to pen down heartfelt message to the singer on his birthday. According to Adebukunmi, Olamide is her amazing support system and cheerleader.
Sharing adorable photos of her lover, she wrote;
“Happy birthday Hubstar, my amazing support system and cheerleader, I wish you all the good things life has to offer and more, grow in good health, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, we love you papi ❤️🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰😘😘”
See her post below,
In other news, the award winning Nigerian rapper, Olamide, recently opened up about his mental health challenges and struggle with depression.
The artiste who recently released an album, titled; Carpe diem, revealed on a track that he was depressed at some point in his life.
Olamide featured Bella Shumurda on the song “Triumphant” where he talked about his losing his dad and how depression made him turn to drugs and alcohol.
A line in the lyrics of the song reads,
“Mo dye irun mi ni yellow mo tun dye e si green many thought it was fashion but i was loosing my mind… Mo den ma n fagbo moju, moti moju, mo de man ronu moju.. Gbogbo kirakita ati ikanju ti mo kanju, mommy ati daddy ti lo mhen omo mo need lati sanju.”
The English translation means, “I smoked and drank alcohol every night, I had thoughts every night. All my struggles and rush, my parents are gone and I just have to move on with life.”
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike