A Nigerian woman, Owoeye Sandra Omowunmi working as a cleaner in Libya, has taken pride in her work.
She took to Facebook on Wednesday, March 24, to share photos of herself on duty.
“My job, my pride” she wrote.
In an earlier post, she had complained that the job is hectic but she is working for her brighter future.
“Hope am still looking good and nice in my Arabu house. Fire work don tire me ooo…anyway working for my brighter future. I am gonna be whom God has lifted up above peers.” she wrote.
Meanwhile, Nigerians commented on her post with some encouraging words.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks