The video vixen who was accused of having an affair with Adekunle Gold, has finally reacted to the allegation.
Teminikan in an Instastory post she shared, stated that the last couple of days has been traumatizing for her and also affected her family, work, relationship and brand.
She also thanked those who have stood by her and added that God knows all and reveals all.
See her post below;
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign