Naira notes scarcity : I testify to the inconveniencies, Gov AbdulRazaq tells Kwarans
Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq of Kwara State on Wednesday sympathised with the people of the state on the continuous scarcity of the naira as a result of the recent CBN’s currency redesign policy.
In a statement issued by his spokesman, Rafiu Ajakaye, the Governor appealed to the people of the state to remain calm and peaceful, and not give in to any frustrations over the naira scarcity.
“I testify to the inconvenience this development has brought. We are in this together, and we are not missing any opportunity to work with the CBN and the Federal Government to bring ease to the people within reasonable time. I admit it has been tough, and we do not take your patience for granted,” he said.
“I sincerely appeal to you to remain calm. We are a resilient people who are popular for our peaceful nature and our history of seeking reliefs with calmness and absolute restraints. This is a passionate appeal to the good people of Kwara State. Again, I share in your pains, and I urge you to exercise the highest level of restraints as we surmount this challenge together.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Release arrested Eze Igbo immediately – Igbo Youths to DSS
- Obiajulu Uja: Lawyer claims man arrested mentally challenged
- I can marry man above 60 – Linda John
- WAEC releases 2023 results
- DSS, police arrest Eze Igbo who threatened to invite IPOB to Lagos
- Fayose threatens to sue PDP for suspending him, demands apology
- APC suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie
- Lagos Govt to repair Third Mainland Bridge on Sunday
- APC group disowns former D-G
- APC optimistic of victory in Sokoto supplementary poll