British supermodel, Naomi Campbell was pictured without a baby bump in New York just three weeks before announcing the arrival of her first child at 50.
In newly unearthed snaps, Naomi showcased her model figure in a blue and white tracksuit amid claims she welcomed her daughter via surrogate.
The supermodel, who has been secretly dating an American for the past 18 months, was photographed in NYC, where she currently lives last month.
According to the Daily Mail, her friends believe she used a surrogate and several fans have suggested the same.
On Tuesday May 18, Naomi shocked fans when she revealed she had become a mother as she shared a picture of her newborn and wrote: “A beautiful little blessing has chosen me to be her mother.
“So honoured to have this gentle soul in my life there are no words to describe the lifelong bond that I now share with you my angel. There is no greater love.”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants