The Director of Information, Naval Headquarters, Commodore Suleman Dahun, announced this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja.
It said candidates who attended the Selection Board interview in Lagos from Dec. 16, 2020 to Jan. 4, 2021, should check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the list and other information.
The statement added that the successful candidates were to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne in Rivers by Wednesday, March 24, from 8 a.m.
It warned that candidates who failed to report as at 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 27, would not be accepted for the training.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign