The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has announced 157 new cases of COVID-19 infections in the country, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 65,305.
The health agency said that the 157 new cases are from Lagos, Oyo, Kaduna, Bayelsa, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun and Plateau States.
The NCDC made this known via its official Twitter account on Monday night.
It said, “157 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari