The National Health Insurance Scheme, (NHIS) on Wednesday organised a one-day trainning on Strategic Marketing and Communication to increase public awareness for its staff in North Central ‘A’ zonal office covering Kwara, Kogi and Niger States.
The General Manager in charge of the zone, Mr. Adelaja Abereoran disclosed during the event held at Miami Hotel Lokoja, Kogi State that the training was put together following the approval of the Executive Secretary/CEO, Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo to acquaint NHIS staff with marketing and Communication strategies and deepen their knowledge of the Scheme’s programmes to scale up c in order to meet the presidential target of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) by 2030. He further told the participants that at the end of the training, they should be able to “communicate better with different stakeholders to increase awareness and uptake of health Insurance products”
The training was facilitated by the Head of Media and Public Relations, Mr. Emmanuel Ononokpono and Dr. Kapoona Eteng, the Coordinator of the Group, Individual and Family Social Health Insurance Programme (GIFSHIP).
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom